PROMO is committed to helping you navigate the November 3rd election with options to vote, deadlines, saftey concerns, and understand what is at stake, up and down the ballot, for LGBTQ equality in Missouri.
- Register to vote or update voter registration by October 7, 2020
- Request an absentee or mail-in ballot ASAP but before the October 21, 2020 deadline
- Mail in your ballot to your local election authority as early as possible.
- NOTE: Some absentee ballots and ALL mail-in ballots require a notary
- Once you receive your ballot, complete it, check to see if you require a notary, and return it to your local election authority. Aim to mail your ballot by October 20th to make sure it is counted
- To vote absentee in person, you may vote at your election authority while they are open before November 2.
- Election day: November 3 from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Check your in-person polling location