Interested in a training and/or a community conversation that expands your group’s LGBT knowledge?
PROMO is Missouri’s go-to source supported by the Missouri Foundation for Health for trainings addressing LGBT cultural competency, inclusive policies, and best practices. Our trainings are delivered through presentations, seminars, and roundtable discussions. We customize trainings to suit your needs.
Who do we train?
- Healthcare providers
Types of trainings:
- Creating Welcoming Spaces for LGBT Clients
- LGBT Inclusive Policies
- Transgender Health and Policy
- LGBT Advocacy and Missouri Legislative Updates
- LGBT Aging
Examples of who have we trained?
- BJC HealthCare
- SSM Health
- Cape Girardeau Public Health Department
- American Family Insurance
- Regions Bank
- Cole County Public Health Department
- University classes across the state including St. Charles Community College, Washington University, and University of Missouri St. Louis