Interested in a training and policy updates that expand your group’s LGBTQ knowledge and inclusive practices?
PROMO is Missouri’s go-to source supported by the Missouri Foundation for Health for trainings addressing LGBTQ cultural competency, inclusive policies, and best practices. Our trainings are delivered through presentations, seminars, and roundtable discussions accompanied by policy recommendations and assistance. We customize trainings to suit your needs.
Who do we train?
- Healthcare providers
Types of trainings:
- Creating Welcoming Spaces for LGBTQ Clients
- LGBTQ Inclusive Policies
- Transgender Health and Policy
- LGBT Aging
Types of policy consultations:
- Nondiscrimination Policies
- Intake Forms
- Staff Procedures
Examples of who have we trained:
- BJC HealthCare
- SSM Health
- Cape Girardeau Public Health Department
- American Family Insurance
- Regions Bank
- Cole County Public Health Department
- Lakeland Behavioral Health System