We envision a world that honors and affirms the natural human experience of gender independence. Our mission is to normalize this experience by:
- Supporting and encouraging parents to act on behalf of their child’s best interest
- Empowering gender independent children to live authentically
- Identifying and organizing experienced and knowledgeable local resources to assist families
- Creating safe spaces in our community for gender independent children
- Partnering with the medical community to capitalize on the power of their voice
First meeting is on Monday, February 27, 2017!
6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Children’s Mercy Hospital, 3101 Broadway Blvd., 9th Floor, Kansas City, MO 64111
Meeting RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com with meeting questions
Contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org to be a part of start-up.